Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome Planet friends

I just received word that I have been accepted into the world of Ubuntu Weblogs. For those of my friends, family, and other miscreants that follow my blog, it is an aggregation of blogs from people who use Ubuntu and blog about it. So all my blogs tagged 'ubuntu' will now find their way there.
I've been following this aggregation since it began I think, so I already know most of y'all. I live in Tallahassee, Florida and work as a programmer making a billing system for the states data and voice communications. It mainly includes PL/SQL and SQL on Oracle DBs running on SPARC systems.
I run a full Ubuntu setup at my house including a laptop and two desktops. The only exception is my XO and my wife's work laptop which has XP. I've also got both of my brothers running Ubuntu.
So I look forward to hearing your comments regarding my random ramblings and occasional thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. AND you have your sister's husband running it too (and he's in love with it)!

    ReplyDelete