Thursday, February 14, 2008

Week update

Arianna was sick over the weekend up to Tuesday. Kim stayed home with her on Monday, and I kept her on Tuesday. She was over the worst of it by Tuesday, and the two of us had a great day.
I had an interview yesterday for a company that makes software for DMS. It includes Oracle database and SQL, Java and some other programming as well as web development. It's an entry level position and they seemed to be very interested in me. I was there for over an hour, mostly just talking about tech stuff in general. They also use Linux and Unix systems and only one guy there is well versed in *nix, so that's a plus for me, using it on all of my home systems. The job would also pay enough that I could embark on new ventures, such as paying all of my bills every month. Fancy living stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment